Your Business may be at risk … if sensitive information falls into the wrong hands!
Stop sending documents by unsecured email – use a secure portal instead!
Our Secure Partner and/or Client Portal solution(s) installs into your SharePoint Online (Which is part of your Office365 subscription).
Auscomp helps businesses of all sizes establish and maintain longer-term relationships with their clients and partners.
Our Secure Partner and Client Portals connect internal and external users on a single, secure and private communication platform with collaborative exchange of sensitive documents and information … all from within their existing MS SharePoint Online based B2B and B2C portals.
Partner Portal – What’s Included
- Best practice setup and configuration
Each Partner Site
Setup & configuration including:
- Users access and permission for team members, admin(s) and partner user(s)
- Document sharing and collaboration platform
- Easy to use help portal with tutorials and step by step guides for admins and partner users
- Notifications/alerts emails to in-house members and partner users if documents have been added or modified
Partner Portal – Main Benefits
Secure & Compliant, Lower Costs, Scalable, Always up to date
- Each partner site is a secure and compliant B2B site
- Uniform solution – which can be rolled out throughout all departments (Sales, Marketing HR etc …), country locations and company groups (eg: Financial adviser groups, etc …)
- Cost effective – Reduced time to benefit
- Easy to use – built on top of SharePoint Online
SharePoint Online is part of most Office 365 business plans.
As a cloud-hosted platform, Microsoft takes care of SharePoint Online disaster recovery, upgrades and patches.
SharePoint Online is Secure. So you can comply with legal or regulatory standards.
Our B2B and B2C portal solutions are designed so only authorized partners or clients can get access. Enabling your business to collaborate and exchange information over the Internet securely.