Your Business may be at risk if sensitive information falls into the wrong hands!
Take the simple steps necessary to protect both the confidentiality of your clients’ personal information and the regulatory compliance of your business.
Stop sending documents by unsecured email – use a secure portal on SharePoint Online instead.
Our Secure Partner and/or Client Portal solution(s) installs into your SharePoint Online*
*Comes with your Office365 Business subscription
Auscomp helps businesses of all sizes establish and maintain longer-term relationships with their clients and partners.
Our Secure Partner and Client Portals connect internal and external users on a single, secure and private communication platform with collaborative exchange of sensitive documents and information … all from within their existing MS SharePoint Online based B2B and B2C portals.
A Scalable and Secure Extranet
- Best practice setup and configuration
Each Partner Site
Setup and configuration including:
- Users access and permission for team members, admin(s) and partner user(s)
- Document sharing and collaboration platform
- Easy to use help portal with tutorials and step by step guides for admins and partner users
- Notifications/alerts emails to in-house members and partner users if documents have been added or modified
SharePoint Online is part of most Office 365 business plans.
As a cloud-hosted platform, Microsoft takes care of SharePoint Online disaster recovery, upgrades and patches.
SharePoint Online is Secure. So you can comply with legal or regulatory standards.
Our B2B and B2C portal solutions are designed so only authorized partners or clients can get access. Enabling your business to collaborate and exchange information over the Internet securely.