Challenge your working memory and mental agility
Four games to keep your brain fit:
Puzzles, 2048, Sudoku & Connect-4
Mind Training for MS Outlook - Demo
Stimulate your mind solving these quick sliding puzzles (sometimes also known as; N-puzzle, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square, 8, 15 or 24-puzzle…)
When you need a quick break from work so you can return to what you’re working on with a fresher, more active mind.
Most often these puzzles come in 8, 15 or 24 tiles – but Auscomp Mind Trainers lets you change the number of columns AND rows!
- Try to get the numbers in sequential order by dragging the squares via the empty space in as few moves as possible.
All you need to do in this fun sliding block puzzle is add the like numbers together using the arrow keys on your keyboard to try and reach a grand total of 2,048 … and with the least number of moves – good luck!
- Add all the like numbers together in a as few moves as you can to end up with a total of 2,048.
A brilliant challenge for you – from easy, medium, hard or expert.
There are even “tips” if you need them … or if you really get stuck, solve it square by square, or the entire board if you so wish!
Save your game if you need to and/or re-load it when you return.
- Fill each grid so each column, row and 3×3 section contain the numbers 1-9.
- Note: A move is incorrect if any row, column or grid section contains >1 of the same numbers from 1-9.
A classic which you can play either against another human or your own PC – the “AI” (Artificial Intelligence) … and on levels from Easy, Medium, Hard, Professional or Extreme.
- Be the first to get 4 of your colored discs in a row – either vertically, diagonally or horizontally.