- Click the “Install …” button then follow instructions.
To install Alternative download:
- Download the zip file by clicking the “Alternative …” button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Extract the zip file into a directory.
- Close MS Outlook.
- Double click on setup.exe and follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Open MS Outlook to see the add-in running.
Note: Antivirus Software is designed to keep your computer safe and sometimes it may stop you from installing programs and applications. You can temporarily disable the Antivirus software to install our MS Office Add-in.
This add-in requires one of the following Microsoft Office for Windows applications (Desktop Versions):
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (with Microsoft Exchange Account)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (with IMAP or Exchange Account)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Outlook 365 Desktop Version with IMAP or Exchange Account)
Note: It cannot be installed on any of the following Microsoft Office products/services:
- Online/web based Outlook versions (incl. Outlook 365 Web Version and Outlook.com)
- Outlook 2013 on Windows RT devices
- Outlook for Macs
- Outlook App for Phones & Tablets (Windows, Android & iOS)
To remove this download:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Select Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select the Auscomp Office Add-In and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.